Senlyn PWI PainCakes Guild
Hi Welcome to the PainCakes Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Hi Welcome to the PainCakes Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motto: I'M ABOUT TO SERVE YOU SOME PAINCAKES, HOLD THE CAKES.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hot_Kitty
Admin
Admin
Hot_Kitty

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Character Creation Draft_lens2119657module34870682photo_1242850469CharCreation
Character creation is always one of the most fun parts of a new game. You go in, wondering what kind of toon you will be able to make...what they will look like. Trust me, you will not be disappointed !

As you can see, Perfect World has more customization for their characters than almost any other game out there. You can make your character look however you want, down to how far apart his or her eyes are. There are dozens of hair styles, some off them are even in style ! You can put on eyeshadow (over a dozen varieties)and lipstick, you choose the color, from pink to blue to black and every shade in between. I have never had such fun making a character. The first one I made took over an hour, just to decide all the variables.

Now comes the best news of all. Once you make your character you have TWO WHOLE DAYS to go back in and re-edit what they look like. Yep, if you decide, after an hour of play, that you just can't live with that green hair you chose, or the sumo wrestler style......you just log out, and hit edit and you can change it. After two day, the character locks and you can't change it anymore. I found this feature to be one of the coolest things I have ever found for character creation. One more thing about characters, if you decide to delete one, you must wait 7 days for it to disappear, and you can change your mind and undelete at any time during those 7 days. A great feature for hot heads that delete their toon in a moment of anger.

There are 8 slots for characters, per account. However, if you are an altaholic like I am, you can always make another account (since it's FREE) and make more toons!

So lets move on to the race and class choices you have in Perfect World. They may not be as extensive as you find in other games, but they do cover all the bases for classes you might want to play.....melee warrior type, healer, caster, ranged DPS and so on.
Back to top Go down

Character Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Senlyn PWI PainCakes Guild :: Game Related :: Class Guides-
Jump to: